CONDITIONS FOR ELIGIBILITY
Chelsea Film Festival 8th Edition
• Entries must be New York City premieres and have been completed in 2019 or 2020. Films shown in other festivals or public screenings in New York are not eligible for consideration (The Committee reserves the right to waive this rule in the case of small non-commercial, non-publicized showings).
• Films must be from emerging filmmakers (First timer/Second timers. This rule only applies for Feature-length Films. If you have directed more than 2 short films, you are eligible).
• Work can be only be submitted via streaming video on FilmFreeway or Withoutabox. DVDs will not accepted or returned.
• Exhibition Format authorized: DCP or Blu-ray.
• Feature-length Films and Documentaries must not exceed 90 minutes.
• Short Films must be between 3 – 20 minutes maximum.
• Films must not have been released on any online platforms or online film festivals prior to the Chelsea Film Festival (i.e. Amazon, iTunes, Vimeo, YouTube, etc.)
• Films in any language other than English must be subtitled in English.
• Theme: Global Issues
• Use hashtag #CFFNY2020 on social media once project is submitted.