CONDITIONS FOR ELIGIBILITY
Chelsea Film Festival 7th Edition
• Entries must be New York City premieres and have been completed in 2017 or 2018. Films shown in other festivals or public screenings in New York are not eligible for consideration (The Committee reserves the right to waive this rule in the case of small non-commercial, non-publicized showings).
• Films must be from emerging filmmakers (First timer/Second timers. This rule only applies for Feature-length Films. If you have directed more than 2 short films, you are eligible).
• Work can be submitted on DVD or streaming video. DVD submissions will not be returned.
• Exhibition Format authorized: DCP or Blu-ray.
• Feature-length Films and Documentaries must be between 80 – 150 minutes maximum.
• Short Films must be between 3 – 20 minutes maximum.
• Films must not have been released on any online platforms prior to the Festival (i.e. Amazon, iTunes, Vimeo, YouTube, etc.)
• Films in any language other than English must be subtitled in English.
• Theme: Global Issues
• Use hashtag #CFFNY2019 on social media once project is submitted.